Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Week 10! May 26th - May 29th

Happy Tuesday!

I hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day!

If you have missed any assignments from the past 9 weeks please email me at mstern@esboces.org so I can send you a new link to the previous assignments.

For your classes week 10 assignment the art, music and physical education teachers have created a joint Nearpod lesson for the students to complete regarding the virtual talent show. The code that is listed below is the only special area code that your class will need to complete next week's lesson.

Art/Music/Phys. Ed. Nearpod Lesson Code: FJUGP

Link: https://share.nearpod.com/vsph/Pbd6krDaMu

If you still have trouble please contact me by email at mstern@esboces.org

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Stay well,

Mr. Stern