Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Welcome!

Throughout this website you will find the weekly physical education work for your class. We will be utilizing a lot of Nearpod activities to complete our work. I was able to embed each lesson into the website so all you have to do is write your correct first and last name and click "Join Session" to do the Nearpod. Please make sure that you use your correct first and last name because this is how I can track and monitor that students are completing their assigned work. I will update the page each week and will be checking in on everyone using and logging into the website to complete their work.

Please let me know if you have difficulty navigating the website. I have included a "questions" tab on the right side of the page should you need to contact me. Throughout each week you should be keeping a weekly activity log that was sent home as well as completing the weekly Nearpod activities.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time!

Mr. Stern